Tracy Reneé Williams
Tracy Reneé Williams
Tracy Reneé Williams has worked as a leadership development facilitator, speaker, and coach for almost 20 years across multiple industries, including: energy, tech, and global nonprofit. In her work, Tracy works with emerging to senior leaders to develop their executive intelligence through communication mastery and emotional intelligence. Additionally, she specializes in creating leadership programming and events for niche and underrepresented groups. Her latest work in this area was leading the design for BONDS, a leadership and career development cohort program for over 300 Black professionals tracking toward senior to C-suite roles.
Prior to founding her own boutique consultancy, Tracy contributed to the growth and development of leaders at Chevron and YPO and served as the Vice President of Learning and Development at Valence. Tracy leverages her expertise and passion for intentional and impactful leadership in her facilitation, coaching, and speaking engagements. She designs workshops and retreats that leave a lasting impact, ensuring every moment is valuable, inspiring, and sparks action. Tracy is a dual-degree alumna of Texas Christian University and she serves as a community trustee and board member for organizations that align with her purpose of creating access and impact.
• Coach for C-suite leaders on strategic planning and implementation of plans of work
• VP, Learning and Development – designed and launched leadership cohort program for over 300 participants in less than 10 months. Program leveraged a holistic approach of executive coaching, mindset programming, mental wellness, and leadership programming.
• Facilitator of team effectiveness and strategic planning retreats for senior leadership teams
• Consultant for over 120 learning officers on learning strategy, design, and delivery for member stakeholders.
• Sr. Manager, Learning Design and Delivery – Oversaw the COVID-19 response and pivot to full virtual learning program design and delivery for an organization that serves almost 40k members globally.
• Official TEDx Speaker
• Global facilitator and speaker in more than 10 countries, including: Kazakhstan, South Africa, Singapore, and Canada
Certified in Strengths Deployment Inventory (SDI) and Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)