Laurie Voss, Ph.D.
Laurie Voss, Ph.D.
Laurie Voss is an executive coach and team development consultant for Project Next Leadership. She assesses and coaches directors through C-suite leaders. She works globally with Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies across consumer goods, industrial, health care and pharmaceuticals, and technology. The scope of her work with firms like Alcon, BASF, Caterpillar, Cisco Systems, Deckers Outdoor, Johnson Controls, Kellogg School of Management, and Nvidia, includes creating coaching programs for internal HR resources, large scale leadership assessment debriefs, and individual executive coaching for leaders transitioning into roles post merger or assuming visible and critical roles. Laurie was responsible for starting and growing the executive coaching line of business at Lore International Institute which was acquired by Korn Ferry in 2008; she was the global practice co-lead for executive coaching at Korn Ferry for six years when she started her own consulting business in 2014. She was Vice President Executive Coaching at Lore and Managing Principal and Global Practice Leader at Korn Ferry. She has authored numerous white papers, journal articles and co-authored with Terry Bacon the second edition of Adaptive Coaching (Nicholas Brealey, 2012). She holds a Ph.D. from Northwestern University. She is a certified coach and uses various leadership and career development instruments in her work. She lives in Durango, Colorado and serves on the Board of Directors at StoneAge Inc.
- Coach leaders in manufacturing, healthcare, and utilities developing greater talent bench strength, establishing voice and a point of view in the C-Suite and expanding emotional intelligence
- Coached healthcare supply chain COO transition to CEO during a global pandemic
- Designed and facilitated year-long quarterly management meeting and transitioned it from in-person to remote for a heavy manufacturing firm
- Assessed and debriefed 350 field supervisors in the utility sector to gain greater self awareness and leadership skills to improve physical safety to reduce fatalities and injuries.
- Hogan Leadership Assessment Suite
- Korn Ferry Voices suite
- Executive Assessment Institute suite