Victoria Reichenberg is a consulting partner with Project Next Leadership. With over 20 years of operations and business expertise, Victoria advises C-suite and VP level executives, primarily in the healthcare, life science, and technology sectors. Victoria specializes in the art of communication, helping her clients master the ability to resolve high-stakes conversations, including peer conflict and difficult feedback. Victoria’s deep study of behavioral science supports clients in understanding how their strengths, values, and habits can be leveraged to ensure their self-development goals are achievable and sustainable. Additionally, Victoria is an astute student of how power operates within organizations; she uses this expertise to help clients hone their influence-building skills and articulate their unique leadership brand. Victoria spent her early career leading creative teams for companies like Visa, Microsoft, Cisco and Gap. As a filmmaker, she produced stories focused on driving employee engagement in countries around the world, including India, Mexico, Japan, and Australia. Prior to joining ProjectNext, Victoria led a broad team at Kaiser Permanente focused on helping senior leaders implement major culture change to adjust to the adoption of the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Victoria has gone on to partner with Kaiser Permanente, as well as many other clients including Optum, LinkedIn, LA Children’s Hospital, KPMG, Samsung, and Gilead, among others. Victoria earned her Bachelor of Arts in Politics from the University of California, Santa Cruz, and a Master of Science in Organization Development from the University of San Francisco. Victoria lives in Oakland, CA with her active family, including her husband, two teenagers, their rescue dog, and two lazy cats.
- Led strategic retreats with executive leaders to finalize enterprise talent strategy affecting 250,000 employees.
- Provided long-term group coaching to sales leadership team to improve organizational culture affecting 1,000 employees.
- Designed and facilitated strategy sessions with top 55 executives of regional health system to overhaul ambulatory care delivery.
- Designed and facilitated 7-week remote leadership pathway for 250 Samsung technical leaders.
- Provided team coaching to C-Suite leaders of growth-stage life sciences start-up to help scale their brand
- Developed change strategy for Talent & Organizational Performance division of national hospital system.
- ICF-Certified PCC level Executive Coach
- Leadership Circle Profile
- Integrative Enneagram IEQ9
- Immunity to Change
- ORSC Team Coaching
- Applied Neuroscience – Brain First Institute
- Applied Compassion – Stanford University