Meghan Doherty is a Director at ProjectNext Leadership. She has worked with leaders across all levels and industries including consumer products, technology, life sciences, financial services and manufacturing. She specializes in designing and delivering leadership development programs, conducting executive assessments, designing team strategy sessions, and succession planning. Her work is focused on helping individuals achieve their goals by equipping them with tools to lead successfully and helping organizations build and retain a deep bench of leaders. Most recently, Meghan was a Manager at Deloitte Consulting in their Leadership Practice. In that role she partnered with clients to deliver leadership solutions while also helping to grow the Leadership Practice and build out tools and methodologies to better serve clients. Prior to joining the Leadership Practice, Meghan worked in Deloitte’s Organization Transformation practice leading the change management efforts for large-scale technology transformations. She was Head of Business Development at 85 Broads (now Ellevate Network), managing operations and developing content and events to help women succeed and connect with one another in the business world. Early in her career Meghan was an Analyst at Hay Group (now part of Korn Ferry), primarily focused on executive assessment and leadership development training. She holds an MBA from the Wharton School of Business and a BS in Psychology from Harvard College. She lives in Boston.
- Crafted the succession strategy and planning process for critical leadership roles at a professional services firm.
- Assessed and debriefed multiple senior leaders, including the CFO, of a large insurance company and bank, while also project managing the overall engagement which consisted of ~70 executive assessments.
- Designed and facilitated a multi-year leadership development program for early-in-career women at a manufacturing company.
- Designed and delivered leadership development programs for high-potential directors at multiple global organizations.
- Designed and facilitated a strategy and team dynamics offsite for a newly formed global team at a pharmaceutical company.