To fortify leaders’ essential skills for leading effectively through their teams and taking on ever-greater responsibility throughout their careers, while creating positive change in their organizations. The program supports participants to continuously invest in their self-awareness, expand their capabilities, and strengthen their networks within a community of leaders who share common business challenges and experiences.
Leaders will be:
- Better prepared to lead at scale.
- More equipped to inspire action of their teams.
- Able to recognize the dynamics and challenges of being a female senior leader.
- Effective communicators of their leadership vision.
- Better able to influence cross-functionally.
- More self-aware of their own leadership style.
- Supported by a wider professional network by networking with talent outside your organization.
Women leaders in Director, Senior Director or VP positions who are interested in accelerating their career progress.
What People Are Saying
There are so many different ways that this program offers to help provide guidance. With dedication and commitment to improve oneself, this program has the ability to take someone to the next level as an individual and leader.Tech Industry Sr. Director
This program is the best development course I have ever attended. The topics covered were so valuable and relevant to me as a woman at my level in the organization. For every topic covered I was able to incorporate new knowledge and strategies in my role.Tech Industry VP
2023 Dates and Topics
Kick off is from 8:00- 9:30 A.M. PST
Sessions are from 8:00-11 A.M. PST
Kick off: Thursday, April 6
Session 1: Tuesday, May 9
Building self-awareness and leading with purpose and vision
Session 2: Tuesday, May 23
Learn successful decision-making styles for senior leaders
Session 3: Tuesday, June 20
Intentionally managing key relationships to achieve strategic priorities
Session 4: Tuesday, July 11
Building trust, speaking with clarity, and inspiring others to act
- 16-week cohort-based program composed of senior women leaders. Enables ongoing dialogue and peer coaching.
- Maximum of 18 participants for highest interactivity
- Multiple individual and small group coaching sessions for guidance and support on individual development priorities, career goals, and integration of cohort learning topics.
- Highly engaging virtual format
- Five cohort sessions with regular communication and assignments between sessions.
- 360 assessment based on the requirements for high-impact senior roles.